Wednesday, January 17, 2007

...Chinese Web Chat...

...third week of the new year already...and I'm not sure I've really kept any of my resolutions. But being Asian, I have a second chance for making up broken resolutions...

...these next few days will be absolutely crazy. Finals are next week...and in the process, I need to work on revising my research proposal as well as making contacts so that we (Sarah, Matt and I) can get ourselves to Yangjuan during the first week of break. I'm a bit nervous...mountain roads could be really icy...

...I will have to catch up with what happened over Christmas and new years in the week to come. Some pretty crazy things...preview: Chinese people beating up on foreigners on Christmas eve...which we participated in...spending a few hours in sulfur-smelling water...getting crazy assed drunk at a club drinking JW-Black...played my first drinking game: King's Cup - freakin awesome...and rocking out to Mo-Town...

Oh, but here's to anyone interested in learning a bit of Chinese web chat lingo...

What you type in...

...520...wu er ling..."wo ai ni"...I love you
...360...san liu ling..."xiang nian ni"...I miss you
...775885...qi qi wu ba ba wu..."xin xin wo bao bao wo"...kiss me, hug me

...748...qi si ba..."qu si ba"...go die or go to hell

...ssgg...shuai shuai ge ge...handsome boy
...ppmm...piao piao mei mei...pretty girl...

祝大家新年快乐! 希望大家都很好.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Haha love that Chinese chat lingo! Gotta think up some of my own. Hope you had a great holiday, and Happy New Year!

-JY

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi debbie! so sorry i haven't written in a while. work as gotten so busy as of late and things just slipped my mind. glad to see that you're still enjoying urself in china! i heard from my dad (barker) that you're mom's visiting? is that true? is that now? how interesting it must be.. or not... hehe ;P

anyway, take care and hope to write you a proper email soon.

cousin tom

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never saw such b4.. [url=http://moourl.com/vkj4x]HrHrHr.[/url]

just some help just visit to get me my next free video

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home