Saturday, December 02, 2006

Back in business baby!

I am absolutely estatic. After weeks of not being able to blog, here I am! I must be careful from now it seems...if I want to maintain my current being-able-to-blog status. :)

Well, there is certainly alot of catching up to do...but to start...I guess I'll talk about today.

I dont really know whats going on with me...but I have been feeling really out of it. Like I can't sleep well at night...which almost never happens...and during the day, I just feel totally lethargic. I hope its just a cold and that itll pass on quickly. I really hate not being to sleep through the night. It may also be because for the past week, I have been trying to work on my politics paper. Anyways, I finally got it done this afternoon, just in time for hot pot. My roommate's birthday was on Thursday...but we had our celebration today. There was a total of 7 people. We all met at the hot pot place and had a night full of fragrant oils and intestines. Afterwards, we stopped by the bakery where my roommate ordered a cake and brought it over to our place. I'll post pictures later...but yeah, everyone just left after talking and laughing for about 2 hours. Okay...my turn to shower. I must get some sleep tonight...

:) Hope everyone has a great time at the AIDS Charity Ball!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home