Sunday, October 22, 2006

it's been 2 months now...

Today was a rather uneventful day. I sort of enjoyed just staying at home doing some of my own things. Granted...there were times I wished there was something else to do besides sitting at home reading, checking my e-mail, or watching Chinese soap operas. After today, I will have been in China for 2 months...man, time sure does fly by. This past month has been full of new discoveries or reconsiderations...and a few adventures and tragedies. I suppose there really isn't much to say today. The weather has finally come to its senses and realized it was October. We had drizzles throughout the day...and now since night has fallen, it has begun to rain more heavily.
I read my Chinese politics book today...I guess I could write about my views on Mao...but I'm not really feeling it right now.
I think the highlight of my day had to be browsing NPR's website and listening to my favorite radio show, "Wait, Wait - Don't Tell Me!"
I heard that Madonna adopted a baby from Africa. Sort of starting to look like it's the trendy thing to do in Hollywood.
America had it's 300 millionth person sometime last week...baby or immigrant...experts aren't sure.

Well, that's about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah this is a really chill post. i kinda like it ^_^ its good to relax sometimes ^_^ take care

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home