Saturday, September 23, 2006

a quick geographical lesson

hey...I realize that Chengdu isn't exactly a city that everyone hears about often...but it is considered to one of the biggest cities in China...it ranks 3rd in having the most cars. From my own personal opinion, yeah...there are alot of cars here. Anyways...so...here are some maps that I just grabbed from the internet. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It is known for its Giant Pandas *my Chinese class is actually going to go visit the pandas next tuesday* and its local foods. Here is a website that provides alot of information about the city: http://www.chengdu.cn/english/
Granted...it's a touristy kind of website...but it provides some information.



Here's a map of where Yangjuan...cept...it may not be too clear. It is where the red dot is. I'll try to find a better map somewhere. Matt had his GPS when we were there in Yangjuan...so he got down the coordinates. Maybe I'll try looking it up on Google Earth and post pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home