Friday, August 25, 2006

Mt. Qingcheng, Dujianyan, & Hot Pot Part III

Man! I need to work on this whole blogging deal. I cant write 3 entries for each day! I will have to investigate this a bit more. Anyone have any suggestions? I want to incorporate all of my pictures...but also provide captions too. It is getting really frustrating. Also, im trying to contact my parents via skype rite now. i was hoping that my brother would be online so that i can have him sign on....but that isnt happening. So...im asking my friend sam to make a call for me.

well...im hoping this will be my last entry to blog about today. So...to finish us off...there are a couple of pictures i want to post.

The first one is for my dad actually. He watched a dvd of the 12 girls band and they were playing this one gourd flute. He really likes it and was hoping i could find it for him...well...guess what? when we went out to lunch today...we passed by a vendor who was playin it! this is what it looks like:
Alright...I cant do this anymore. i have to figure this stuff out before i continue posting...otherwise...its going to drive me crazy. So I guess Mt. Qingcheng will have to wait until next time. See? I cant control this blue/underlining font! UGH!

What? NM. Ill continue posting...NOW it works. Ok...so a few last pictures. As im loading the pictures....i just have to say that my legs are burning from holding onto my laptop. neways....
This is the temple. Ok...well its getting late (talking to my mom now). Ill finish later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home